Kiteboard Warranty Policy:
All Axon kiteboards are warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. The warranty applies only to Axon products purchased from Authorized Axon Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only. Alteration of Axon products will void warranty. Warranty claims are to be made through the Authorized Axon dealer where purchased. All products returned to Axon for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, in the form of a Return Authorization Number (RA #). Ship products freight prepaid and insured. Axon assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable. Axon Kiteboarding, LLC’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Axon Kiteboarding, LLC will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. If product is received without return authorization or if product is deemed un-warrantable, cost of shipping to return product to customer will be the responsibility of the customer.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
1. The warranty applies only to Axon Kiteboarding, LLC products purchased from Authorized Axon Kiteboarding, LLC Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only. Original receipt must accompany warranty kiteboard as a proof of purchase and validation of term of use. All products returned to Axon Kiteboarding, LLC for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, in the form of a Return Authorization Number (RA #), which can be given over the phone. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. Axon Kiteboarding, LLC assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable. If product is received without return authorization, in the form of a Return Authorization Number (RA #), or if product is deemed un-warrantable, cost of shipping to return product to customer will be the responsibility of the customer.
2. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following: -Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect. -Impact damage caused by rocks, sand, reef, sliders, kickers, rails or any other contact with a surface different than water. -Scratches, chips and indentations in top sheets or bases. -Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the footpads and straps, including footpads pulling out of the board. -Graphic fading or discoloring, if due to misuse or neglect. -Damage caused from travel. -Normal wear and tear. -Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship. -Damage caused by use of solvents and adhesives. -Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
3. All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Axon Kiteboarding, LLC.
4. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
5. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Axon Kiteboarding, LLC Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer. HAND WRITTEN RECEIPTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
6. Axon Kiteboarding, LLC product is not covered by any verbal warranties. ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE INCLUDING DAMAGE CAUSED BY RAILS AND OTHER SOLID FRAME FEATURES IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.